Nurse Practitioner Sweatshirt | NP | Christmas Lights Sweater | DNP | FNP | Leopard Cheetah Print | Unisex Crewneck Sweatshirt
♥ Please note that there may be slight color variances within orders of multiple sizes as sweatshirts may be printed on multiple brands deeding on the size ordered. There may also be weight differences as well, some might be slightly heavier blend. We are doing our best during this time but the stock issues are very major nationwide due to the delays at the ports.
♥ Please note, due to stock shortages nationwide, the brand of sweatshirt may be switched to either Jerzees or Hanes, or possibly another comparable brand depending. However, the sizing, feel and fit is the same as gildan.
This is such a cute Sweatshirt to honor the Nurse Practitioner in your life. Being an NP is so rewarding and this oversized sweatshirt makes those chilly days in the Doctors office/hospital (either because of air conditioning or the weather outside), warmer!
SHIRT ♥ MATERIAL
• These are made from a 50/50 Cotton/Polyester Blend. It has a sewn in label.
• These Gildan unisex Sweatshirts are soft and comfy. They feel great when you're wearing them. You will love this quality sweatshirt and its softer feel. The sweatshirts are printed using a garment printer that produces high quality, durable graphics with water based inks.
SIZING ♥ & ♥ FIT
• These unisex Sweatshirts have a true t-shirt fit, meaning they aren't very fitted. If you are wanting a more fitted feel, we suggest ordering a size down from your normal size.
♥ AVAILABLE COLORS ♥
• Sport Grey
PRODUCTION ♥ & ♥ SHIPPING
• Each Sweatshirt is made to order, so please allow 5 - 9 business days for production of your product. Also, keep in mind that if a federal holiday lands on a business day, that is not counted as a business day.
• Once your Sweatshirt is printed and shipped out, shipping takes an additional 3 - 5 business days to arrive to you.
INTERNATIONAL ♥ SHIPPING
• Please allow 7 - 14 days for shipping internationally. Note that it could take more time depending on where you are located. Also, keep in mind that your local customs may cause a delay, unfortunately we have no control over this. Thank you.