Nurse Gift - Mom Wife Nurse - Funny Nursing Shirt - Gift For Mom - Gift From Husband - Nurse Appreciation - Registered Nurse - Unisex Tee
Is there a special nurse in your life that would love this funny shirt? It is perfect for any time of year.
Want the husband version? Get it here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/775505014/male-nurse-gift-dad-husband-nurse
Here is another funny shirt for the husband in your life: https://www.etsy.com/listing/536515384/real-men-marry-nurses-shirt-husband
SHIRT ♥ MATERIAL
•Heather Prism colors are 99/1 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/ polyester (Unique coloring, grey flecks of heather pulled through the base color)
• These Bella + Canvas unisex tees are soft, touchable, comfy, and lightweight. They feel great when you're wearing them. They won't weigh you down and they're not itchy. You will love this quality shirt and its super soft feel. The shirts are hand printed using a garment printer that produces high quality, durable graphics with water based inks.
SIZING ♥ & ♥ FIT
• These unisex shirts have a true t-shirt fit, meaning they aren't very fitted. If you are wanting a more fitted feel, we suggest ordering a size down from your normal size.
Make sure to check out the sizing chart in the images section to be sure of actual measurements.
♥ AVAILABLE COLORS ♥
• Athletic Heather
• Heather Mauve
• Heather Dusty
• Heather Mint
• Heather Ice Blue
• Heather Prism Lilac
• Heather Sunset
• Heather Peach
PRODUCTION ♥ & ♥ SHIPPING
• Each shirt is made to order, so please allow 1 - 3 business days for production of your product. Also, keep in mind that if a federal holiday lands on a business day, that is not counted as a business day.
• Once your shirt is printed and shipped out, shipping takes an additional 3 - 5 business days to arrive to you.
• Want it rushed? Select the Priority Mail Upgrade when checking out.
INTERNATIONAL ♥ SHIPPING
• Please allow 7 - 14 days for shipping internationally. Note that it could take more time depending on where you are located. Also, keep in mind that your local customs may cause a delay, unfortunately we have no control over this. Thank you.