My Favorite Color Is Christmas Lights - Christmas Tree Ornaments Shirts - Matching Cute Decorating Family Winter Gifts - Unisex Tee
♥ IMPORTANT NOTE ♥ - This ONLY includes ONE item, to order multiples, add each item to your cart. Once you add your first item, click on the image of the item to take you back to the listing to order more of the same listing in a different size and or color. To order more than one of the same size and same color, just change the quantity in the cart. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me.
These shirts are perfect to wear Christmas light watching, out caroling, or any other fun winter Christmas activities!
SHIRT ♥ MATERIAL
•Heather Prism colors are 99/1 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/ polyester (Unique coloring, grey flecks of heather pulled through the base color)
• These Bella + Canvas unisex tees are soft, touchable, comfy, and lightweight. They feel great when you're wearing them. They won't weigh you down and they're not itchy. You will love this quality shirt and its super soft feel. The shirts are hand printed using a garment printer that produces high quality, durable graphics with water based inks.
SIZING ♥ & ♥ FIT
• These unisex shirts have a true t-shirt fit, meaning they aren't very fitted. If you are wanting a more fitted feel, we suggest ordering a size down from your normal size.
Make sure to check out the sizing chart in the images section to be sure of actual measurements.
♥ AVAILABLE COLORS ♥
• Athletic Heather Grey
PRODUCTION ♥ & ♥ SHIPPING
• Each shirt is made to order, so please allow 4 - 10 business days for production of your product. Also, keep in mind that if a federal holiday lands on a business day, that is not counted as a business day.
• Once your shirt is printed and shipped out, shipping takes an additional 3 - 5 business days to arrive to you.
INTERNATIONAL ♥ SHIPPING
• Please allow 7 - 14 days for shipping internationally. Note that it could take more time depending on where you are located. Also, keep in mind that your local customs may cause a delay, unfortunately we have no control over this. Thank you.