Mother's Day Shirt | Mommy Est 2022 | New Expecting Mom | Custom Pregnancy Reveal | Baby Birth Announcement | Unisex Graphic Tee
Expecting a little one this coming year? Or maybe you have already had children (a child), either way, you can customize this shirt to say whatever year you'd like. Just check out the personalization section.
Want the Daddy version? Get it here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/661525071/daddy-est-2020-shirt-new-dad-to-be
SHIRT ♥ MATERIAL
• Non-Heather colors are 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton, 32 singles
• Heather Colors are 90/10 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/ polyester
• Ash 99/1 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/ polyester
• These Bella + Canvas unisex tees are soft, touchable, comfy, and lightweight. They feel great when you're wearing them. They won't weigh you down and they're not itchy. You will love this quality shirt and its super soft feel. The shirts are hand printed using a garment printer that produces high quality, durable graphics with water based inks.
SIZING ♥ & ♥ FIT
• These unisex shirts have a true t-shirt fit, meaning they aren't very fitted. If you are wanting a more fitted feel, we suggest ordering a size down from your normal size.
Make sure to check out the sizing chart in the images section to be sure of actual measurements.
♥ AVAILABLE COLORS ♥
• Heather Dusty
• Heather Mint
• Heather Sea Green
• Heather Sunset
• Heather Peach
• Heather Kelly
• Heather Mauve
• Soft Cream
PRODUCTION ♥ & ♥ SHIPPING
• Each shirt is made to order, so please allow 3 - 8 business days for production of your product. Also, keep in mind that if a federal holiday lands on a business day, that is not counted as a business day.
• Once your shirt is printed and shipped out, shipping takes an additional 3 - 5 business days to arrive to you.
• Want it rushed? Select the Priority Mail Upgrade when checking out.
INTERNATIONAL ♥ SHIPPING
• Please allow 7 - 14 days for shipping internationally. Note that it could take more time depending on where you are located. Also, keep in mind that your local customs may cause a delay, unfortunately we have no control over this. Thank you.