Buffalo Plaid Apple - Red Buffalo Plaid - Teacher Shirts - Apple Week - Apple Orchard Picking Party Shirt - Unisex Graphic Tee
Fall is here! Show how much you love Fall with this fun, apple picking shirt. It is great for teachers as well, especially for apple week. This is the perfect shirt to add to your autumn collection.
PLEASE NOTE: The red coloring will show differently on the shirt itself, compared to the photo. It will not be a bright as the digital photo shown. Thanks.
SHIRT ♥ MATERIAL
• 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton, 32 singles
• Athletic Heather 90/10 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
• These Bella + Canvas unisex tees are soft, touchable, comfy, and lightweight. They feel great when you're wearing them. They won't weigh you down and they're not itchy. You will love this quality shirt and its super soft feel. The shirts are hand printed using a garment printer that produces high quality, durable graphics with water based inks.
• Youth shirts are Gildan, they run larger, so we suggest ordering down a size.
• Toddler shirts are Rabbit Skin brand and are true to size.
SIZING ♥ & ♥ FIT
• These unisex shirts have a true t-shirt fit, meaning they aren't very fitted. If you are wanting a more fitted feel, we suggest ordering a size down from your normal size.
Make sure to check out the sizing chart in the images section to be sure of actual measurements.
♥ AVAILABLE COLORS ♥
• Athletic Heather
PRODUCTION ♥ & ♥ SHIPPING
• Each shirt is made to order, so please allow 4 - 10 business days for production of your product. Also, keep in mind that if a federal holiday lands on a business day, that is not counted as a business day.
• Once your shirt is printed and shipped out, shipping takes an additional 3 - 5 business days to arrive to you.
• Want it rushed? Select the Priority Mail Upgrade when checking out.
INTERNATIONAL ♥ SHIPPING
• Please allow 7 - 14 days for shipping internationally. Note that it could take more time depending on where you are located. Also, keep in mind that your local customs may cause a delay, unfortunately we have no control over this. Thank you.